New Arrivals from Fender!!
The American original 50's strat features
- Alder or ash body (White Blonde only) with lacquer finish
- Three Pure Vintage '59 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Thick "Soft V"-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
Beautifuly crafted and superb playabilty
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster® as the top-of-the-line electric guitar. The original ’58 Jazzmaster boasted a revolutionary offset waist, distinctive-sounding pickups, a flexible rhythm/lead circuit and was the first Fender guitar to sport a rosewood fingerboard. An homage to the original prototype of this ground-breaking guitar, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is your chance to experience this game-changing instrument in its original form.
- Ash body with lacquer finish
- Two Pure Vintage '65 Jazzmaster pickups with black plastic covers
- Vintage "C" neck profile with 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Floating tremolo bridge with lock button and push-in arm; vintage-correct hardware
- Includes limited edition vintage-style hardshell case with embroidered 60th Anniversary Jazzmaster logo
Totally stunning, classic design and unbeatable tone!
Check out these new models instore or order now